Terms and Conditions
POSTING CONTENT ON THE SERVICE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. Content Protected by Intellectual Property Rights. Any content available through the Service, including text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, “Content”) is protected by the intellectual property rights of Indiasongs.pk or its licencors.
4. Your Content is not defamatory, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
4. Unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
5. Software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6. Data or information obtained through access that was not authorized by the owner, or that you are not authorized to post; or
7. In violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws).
We respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that users of the Service do the same. If you believe that your work is being used on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit indiansongs.pk to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement can be reached at:
4-B, Kashif Plaza,
F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
support (at) ooober.com
It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances any Account or user for repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and we also reserve the right to terminate an Account or user for even one instance of infringement.
We may access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written complaint of copyright infringement if we believe in our sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond or otherwise address such complaint.